Last week I had a pretty good week and then this week, well, it was the opposite. I could so easily point the finger at the evil day job and my volunteer responsibilities, they both deserve the evil eye, but I’m convinced I could have done better. At this point in the analysis I cold stop and attempt to unhook the disappointment, but nope, I can’t, because I can and want to do more with my week. The test will come this week when I’m expecting much of the same from the evil day job. I’m going to take the feeling I’ve got itching in my fingers and barrel right into the coming week. Wish me luck, I’m probably going to need it.
The Goals – week-2 results
- Spend at least 1-hour a day with my characters- done.
- Daily progress in writing craft, word count, editing, and/or plotting- done. I did read three more sections in my current craft book, but I didn’t finish it. I did read two more chapters in my CPs WIP, but I didn’t finish that either. I did figure out some plot holes and I added almost 2k to the WIP.
- Workout a minimum of three times a week and round it out with plenty of water, sleep and my calorie limit- NOT DONE. Ugh, I only worked out once this week. WEEK 3 PRIORITY
- Daily Nia study (i.e. studying the song/movement structure)- I did nothing here this week 😦 WEEK 3 PRIORITY
- Stay on top of my co-op preschool Treasurer responsibilities- done. I finished several reports, paid many bills and got them all in the mail.
- Organize something in the house each week- done. I organized paper this week. I sorted, I piled, I shredded, I recycled. When I was half way done, I had a big ole mess, but it made a huge difference and we’re one step closer to the tax accountant. Yeah!
I got to almost all my goals in some way, but Nia, but I didn’t get enough done to really make me pleased. I’ll try again this week.
What you might have missed here this week: