This is my second time in Round 1. I started my ROW80 journey a year ago with one goal, a time commitment. I asked for one hour of everyday and soon that request became routine. Now, I want to see what else I can make a habit. It’s so easy for a day to fly away never to been heard from again, it happens to me over and over.
For the last couple of rounds of 80-days I’ve seen my time commitments to my Nia studies and writing craft dwindle and I no longer feel the forward movement. My efforts with these two seem to affect all my other goals. Now is the time for serious action. Now, at the beginning of a new year. I will attempt change. I’ve made changes to my routine over the last few years, I know I can do it. The evil day job seems to be under control again. Now is the time to seize the day.
Work hard and play later is my pledge. Craft first, write second.
What do I want this round? Regardless of the activity, I want to see progress every day. Everyday I will make time for the things I love. Everyday I will enjoy life, I will write…or edit, or plot.
- Spend at least 1-hour a day with my characters
- Daily progress in writing craft, word count, editing, and/or plotting
- Workout a minimum of three times a week and round it out with plenty of water, sleep and my calorie limit
- Daily Nia study (i.e. studying the song/movement structure)
- Stay on top of my co-op preschool Treasurer responsibilities
- Organize something in the house each week
Here’s to a fabulous round of 80-days.
What you might have missed here this week: