I’ve been tagged a few times for these fun awards, most recently by EM Castellan and
Cara Bristol. Over the summer I was tagged by Savannah Chase for the Liebster,
Sandra Bunino for the Sunshine award and
Kait Nolan for Eleven Random Questions.
I love that list of authors, because each of these ladies have a blog I highly recommend, you’re probably already following them, but if you’re not you should. They’re must reads.
Before I share some random stuff, I want to take a moment to thank these ladies and all of my social media family. You inspire me. You’re the place I can go when I need a good laugh, when I’m not sure about something, and you’re all around fantabulous company.
Liebster and Eleven Random Questions follow the same type of rules:
1.Answer the questions set by the tagger.
2.Create eleven new questions to ask eleven new participants.
3.Share links to those eleven people in your blog and let them know you’ve tagged them.
Nominate 7-10 blogs and to share 7 things that others won’t know about you. If you like, you can share excerpts/artwork/photos/etc. that you’ve not shown before.
I’ve taken questions from all the posts mentioned above, some I’ve answered and I’ll ask a few others to answer the rest.
- If you could only watch one movie ever again, what would it be? The BBC’s Pride & Prejudice with Colin Firth
- What is your best dish to cook? I have to say my spaghetti sauce, although I make killer pizza, a yummy pot pie, and taco night around here is the bomb…no, I don’t kill anyone when I cook, seriously.
- What is your favorite flower? I love so many, but Ranunculus, with all its layers is very impressive.
- What would you choose Handcuffs or Whips? I’m very much a handcuff kind of girl, soft and cozy, but restraining, leather handcuffs.
- What is your earliest memory of life? I’d love to incorporate my first memory into a story, it’s a strange thing, because no one in my family knows what I’m talking about. It’s a simple image. I’m one of a handful of kids sitting around a picnic table (I can still see their faces) and it appears the house is located near downtown Detroit. That’s all I’ve got, but the image is strong and has been with me for as long as I can remember. We moved out of Detroit when I was three-months-old.
- If you could be in any country right now, where would you want to be? Italy.
- When you get writer’s block, doing this helps. I listen to music, I read, I watch tv, I watch a movie, I look out the window, but I don’t wait at the computer. Once I feed the muse, she always comes back to me.
- What goal are you most focused on right now? I’m focusing on finishing the edits on what I hope will be my first published book.
- Who was your favorite actor or actress when you were growing up? Olivia Newton John, oh yeah. Grease is the word. She was my first concert too.
- Something you consider a necessity? My e-reader, currently a first-generation Ipad, but in another week it will be the Ipad mini and I can’t wait. Happy early Christmas to me.
- What was your first job? Whopper flopper at Burger King.
- Can you keep a secret? Yes. I can’t share anything more, my lips are sealed 😉
That was fun, right? 😀 Now, for some new victims, lol. I honor you all with a Liebster, some Sunshine and Eleven Random questions.
Okay ladies, here are your questions, answer as many of them as you’d like.
- What book had the biggest impact on you as a kid?
- What is your favorite time suck?
- If you were in a movie who would you like to star with?
- What is your favorite past time?
- What is your favorite drink, it can be Alcohol or non-alcohol?
- Tell us three things about a favorite character you’ve created.
- Which author influences you most as a writer, and in what way?
- What was the first thing you remember writing?
- What is on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die)?
- If you were to write a “Thank you” note to someone you’ve never actually met, who would that be and why?
- Your favorite TV show?
~ * ~ Happy Thanksgiving ~ * ~