Another round of 80-days is coming to an end this week. I refined my routine and made great strides in some places and others still need improvement.
I restarted my Margie packet and got through 7-lectures in Empowering Character Emotions. I lost ground while I was sick, but I’m still hoping to finish this packet and start the next BEFORE the second round of 80-days begins. Starting my day with craft study has become a habit this round and it’s such a good thing. I’m very pleased. I read one other craft book this round too.
This round I also I helped my CP with 3 manuscripts, I added 10k to my newest WIP to finish it and took it through several editing passes before sending it off to my CP. I read 12-books this round and hope to top that next round. Lots of great reads in my ereader right now.
I have many things to be proud of in this round however progress in my Nia studies is not one of them. I’m still not finding the time for this goal, but I’m not giving up on it. Do you have something you never get to in your week? Since I’m not getting to it, I really should try to work it into my schedule on Monday. Oh boy.
I’m most proud of my full request though. It’s my first, hopefully not my last, and it still puts a smile on my face. I also became a year older, had great fun with friends, saw a concert, and went skiing. Not shabby round one.
How did the last couple of months go for you? What are you going to try and improve in the next 80-days?
The Goals – week-11 results
- Spend at least 1-hour a day with my characters- done.
- Daily progress in writing craft, word count, editing, and/or plotting- done. Finished my CPs WIP, started on edits from her on my WIP, and finished lecture-7 in my Margie packet.
- Workout a minimum of three times a week and round it out with plenty of water, sleep and my calorie limit- done.
- Daily Nia study (i.e. studying the song/movement structure)- kind of done. I spent time reviewing my past progress and got reacquainted with the Sanjana choreography.
- Stay on top of my co-op preschool Treasurer responsibilities- done. I finished several deposits and attended a Board meeting.
- Organize something in the house each week- done. My family is doing me a solid, they’re coming to my house for Easter. Yeah! Oh no, I have to host Easter. I’ve been in crazy planning mode all week. I made these bags for the Easter egg hunt, I’ve made a few other things too. I’ve planned the meal. It’s a lot of work to hold a family function, but it will be worth it
What you might have missed here this week:
Looking forward to the next round of 80-days.