I was knocked down by illness this week. My oldest got it first and the next day it took over my body. I spent all of Tuesday in bed. I can’t remember the last time I slept that much. I dragged myself out of bed on Wednesday, my muscles protested but I forced their hand. Turns out, I should have listen to them, it wasn’t long before I was back in bed. I’m still working on building up my energy. I swear my youngest has gained ten-pounds this week, but the hubs is telling me no. I’m still pretty weak and I have no appetite, but I need to eat to build my strength. It’s an uncomfortable circle right now. It’s also been a monster of a week. Now my youngest has a fever. Seriously. Spring, where are you.
The week wasn’t a total fail, nope. Wednesday, when I dragged myself out of bed, I found a full request in my inbox. That’s right, A FULL REQUEST!! 😀
It seems the world went right on spinning while I was in bed. Veronica Mars is going to be a movie, totally awesome. We have a new pope too, rad.
My effort this week on goals is pretty much nonexistent. It stressed me out at first and then I stopped feeling guilty about it. My system was refusing to negotiate anyway. The only thing I can do is listen to me, get better, and start fresh this week. Have you had a forced vacation recently?
The Goals – week-10 results
- Spend at least 1-hour a day with my characters- done.
- Daily progress in writing craft, word count, editing, and/or plotting- not done. The only progress I made here was some reading on my CPs latest WIP on Saturday. WEEK 11 PRIORITY.
- Workout a minimum of three times a week and round it out with plenty of water, sleep and my calorie limit- not done WEEK 11 PRIORITY.
- Daily Nia study (i.e. studying the song/movement structure)- not done WEEK 11 PRIORITY
- Stay on top of my co-op preschool Treasurer responsibilities- done. I finished an important letter and made several deposits.
- Organize something in the house each week- done. I’ve talked about making improvements to my work-space and last week I had another idea. Friday I did force myself out of the house for some fresh air and I picked up a few supplies. My husband has a Container Store run to make for me and then I should be good to give this idea a try.
What you might have missed here this week: