Weren’t we already trying to juggle the impossible, now we’re throwing holiday cards, parties, traveling for work parties (gosh, I really don’t want to go), buying stuff for everyone, baking, planning, etc. About the only thing I don’t mind squeezing into the schedule are the donations, I only wish I could do more. I love the holidays, don’t get me wrong. Once everything is done, I will enjoy them. BUT, I have a book I’m trying to finish, cant the holidays wait until I hit send?
No? Okay. Well with any luck, I’ll hit send this week and then I can get on with the next goal. Eyes forward, no looking back. Sure, we can always plan a little better, work a little harder, but we’re learning as we go, and each decision and result builds on our knowledge stores, and thus, it’s never wasted. This is most certainly the time of year to live in the moment. So, eyes forward, live, love, and enjoy these last four weeks of 2012.
The Goals – week-9 results
- Spend at least 1-hour a day with my characters- done.
- Weekly progress in word count, editing, and/or plotting- done. I did finish a round of edits, a read through, sent the MS back to the CP, AND got it back. I love my CP 🙂 she told me my MS was (I’m quoting) 100% no, 200% better! She found a mess of comma errors, I know, you’re not surprised, lol, and there are two spots I want to make changes, but then…that’s it, hands off and I’ll hit send.
- Finish reading current craft book- there is only 2 1/2 weeks left in this round. I won’t be finishing my Margie packet this round, bummer, I just can’t see it happening, but I do want to see progress. Once I hit send, I really will not have an excuse anymore. WEEK 10 PRIORITY.
- Workout a minimum of three times a week and round it out with plenty of water, sleep and my calorie limit- done.
- Study one of the Nia 52-moves each week- Finger Flicks. Place your thumb over your four fingernails, pushing them against the thumb to create positive tension, and then flick your fingers out, as if you were flicking water off them. Change the direction of your palms and the position of your arms. Benefits: conditions your forearm muscles and hands, keeping the energy flowing into and out of the hands and keeping tension out of the neck and shoulders.
- Finish the Nia Sanjana-routine bars and start the Nia Opal-routine bars (i.e. studying the song/movement structure)- I may not have made progress on the last song in the routine, but I did a practice teach this week and it felt great. I want this goal done before that last full week check-in. The challenge is on. WEEK 10 PRIORITY.
- Stay on top of my co-op preschool Treasurer responsibilities- done. I finished collecting tuition, sent out the next round of invoices, and did the monthly reporting.
- Organize something in the house each week- done. I have an abandoned collection of products in my bathroom from when I had time to pamper myself with body scrubs and baths. I went through the cabinet and trashed all the spoiled products. I did find a few things I can still use and I have a cleaned drawer, score.
Hope you all have a fabulous week.
What you might have missed here this week: