Happy Release Day, to my fabulous friend, Elyzabeth M. VaLey! 😀 She’s here sharing a yummy excerpt and giving us 10 reasons why we love naughty fairy tales. So much fun. Do you have a favorite on the list? I’m not sure I can pick. Enjoy!
With a flick of a wand a pumpkin can turn into a carriage. If you meet an old man on the road and are kind to him, you’ll be rewarded with a golden goose, or great riches. An ugly duckling can turn into a beautiful swan… do you remember the stories that made you dream? The stories that made you believe that anything was possible?
Yep, I’m talking about fairy tales. We’ve all read them, seen them, heard about them, in one way or another. I love fairy tales and when Evernight Publishing announced its submission call for a line of Naughty Fairy Tales, I knew I had to participate. The Golden Cock came to life together with a whole new world full of possibilities: The Witches’ Mischief series.
For centuries Soussanna Wiles has created strife in the world, but her powers have unleashed a force that can only be contained with the help of another: her daughter, Morgana. Now, the darkness is coming and the women must unite forces to fight against it with the strongest magic ever known: love.
But will it be too late?
Don’t believe the myth that fairy tales are only for children. They’re for adults too and below is a list of things you’re going to love about these magical stories.
Top Ten Things to Love about A Naughty Fairy Tale (and The Witches’ Mischief series)
- Fantasy. Magic. Flick that wand. Show me some powers, baby. Soussanna Wiles knows how to use her magic to seduce and tease.
- The ancient powers of good versus evil are back. There’s a dark presence that looms over the world in The Witches’ Mischief series. That means…it’s adventure time, sweetheart!
- Did someone say adventure? Yep! Live it up with the characters. Get into a sword fight, climb out a window, outrun a group of thieves, run naked through a forest…
- Speaking of naked, the key here is in the naughty. These aren’t kids running around. These characters are adults with needs. Things can get heated up before you can say abracadabra. The big bad wolf can be a Dom, the three little pigs can be three women, a bear can be a shifter, and a cock can have magical proprieties…
- Hot sex. Scorching hot sex.
- Humans, paranormal creatures, whatever they are, they have feelings, emotions, things we can relate to because we feel them too. For instance, Simon, the hero in Bear Heart carries heavy guilt in his heart for his past deeds.
- The hero doesn’t always rescue the heroine. Sometimes it’s the other way around. Whatever the order, there’s always love. As Morgana the witch says: Love is power.
- Everything is possible in the fairy tale world.
- There’s a HEA. Of course there is a Happily Ever After. What kind of fairy tale would it be if it didn’t have one?
- These stories are all about hope and in this day and age we all need some more of that, right?
What are your favorite things about fairy tales?
By day a bear, by night a man.
Half a century ago Simon Lancaster loved a woman. But when he committed a crime and was seduced by a witch his fate was sealed. Forced to live as a shifter by day and human by night, he becomes hopeless.
He believes there is nothing left in life for him. That is, until he meets Margaret O’Hare. An unconventional woman, Margaret makes him feel whole again, but he doesn’t know if he can allow the walls he has erected around his heart to lower, no matter how much he grows to care for her.
As their time together has them becoming closer, he starts to trust and love again. But a happily ever after might not be in Simon’s future as dark shadows emerge to destroy what he has built with Margaret.
He grasped her waist with a hand, steadying her and licked the anal whorl again. She moaned and thrust back against him. With his other hand Simon reached between her legs. He groaned. She was hot and wet. Margaret spread her legs as he touched her vulva, further spreading the liquid coating her. He tickled her entrance, teasing it with the tip of his index finger. Margaret moaned. She rocked her body, searching for his elusive touch. He pushed the digit into her depths.
He inserted another finger and rotated them; searching for that spot he once knew to drive women wild. She moved against him and he realized that his hold on her hip was almost punishing. He loosened his fingers and dove into the crack of her bottom, licking and tasting it with ravenous hunger. Maggie cried out, no doubt not expecting the sudden assault. He pushed another finger into her, pumping them in and out hard and fast. She muttered his name, desperately moving against him and searching for release.
Simon pulled back. He removed his fingers from her core and took them into his mouth. His taste buds exploded with her tangy yet sweet flavor. Harshly, he spun her around. He glanced up at her. Her chest heaved, her heavy breasts moving with each breath. The rosy nipples extended and beckoning him to suck on them. At the same time, her pussy called to him. It’s musky scent permeating the air.
“I want to eat you, Maggie. Put you on a silver platter and feast on you, all of you, from top to bottom,” he said, his voice coming out husky.
Margaret held out her hand. Simon took it and she tugged. He got to his feet, and looked down at her, confused. Her inquisitive hands, so small compared to his, reached beneath his shirt, tugging. He aided her efforts and slipped the offending garment over his head glad that he did not possess a cravat, a vest, or any other item that would keep her hands from touching him. She stepped closer to him and rested her lips on his chest. He heard her inhale, as if she too was committing his scent to memory.
A soft sigh escaped her lips before she moved, dropping tiny kisses across his flesh. He growled as her teeth found his nipple and bit it. Margaret chuckled and repeated the process, lavishing the hurt with the flat of her tongue and making him wonder who was feasting on who. Lower and lower she dropped, following the trail of hair that curled to his cock. His breath caught as she stopped at the hem of his trousers and glanced up at him. Darkened by passion her eyes resembled a pine tree wet after a furious storm. A devious smile lighted her face as she easily unfastened his clothes and drew his cock out from within. Her warm breath caressed his throbbing member as she silently grasped it.
“You’re not the only one that’s hungry, Simon.”
Losing the battle to the voices in her head is her favorite pastime after annoying her younger sister with her singing. Writing stories full of passion and emotion where love conquers all is her happy pill and she’ll forgo sleep to make her readers live the dream.