The Sin Circus
Everyone remembers their first trip to the circus–the home of fantasy and dreams. Where the idea that anything is possible meets a creative reality of alluring tricks and amazing acts of defiance. The big top is known for inspiring lust, awe, and happy memories, and now you’ll see it like never before.
Some of today’s hottest romance authors combine the decadent memories of the center ring with all the flavors in erotic fiction in The Sin Circus. Whether it’s with a dominating Ringmaster, a lion tamer’s bratty kittens, or a dark Harlequin King, this show is sure to shock the audience with its dazzling dares and tantalizing tales.
Oh, that sounds fun and now here’s something Sweet and Sticky from Sabrina Garie
The circus abounds with very naughty food. Cotton candy, popcorn, snow-cones, cracker jacks and so much more. In the The Sin Circus, my story “Sweet and Sticky,” uses edibles in tantalizing and sexy ways. You may find some new uses for cotton candy after you read it. 🙂
In addition to serving as sexy props, food is also woven into the main story. The hero, Nick, is a literary agent specializing in cook books and food writers. Here’s a pretty decadent recipe from his most successful, and eccentric, authors. Sweet and sticky, just like the story.
Dorothy Blaine’s Vanilla-iced Cinnamon Buns
- 2 (.25 oz) active dry yeast packages
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups warm water
- 6 and ½ cups all-purpose flour (this will be divided)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Vanilla Icing Ingredients
- 1/3 cup of softened butter
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 and ½ tablespoons of Milk
- 1and ½ teaspoons Vanilla extract
- Dissolve yeast and 1/3 cup sugar in warm water. Best to use a large mixing bowl for this. Then, stir in 2 cups of flour and beat for two minutes, then add in the eggs and oil. Add one half cup at a time, then beat well. Continue to do so, one half cup at a time, until you’ve used all the flour.
- Once the dough is ready, knead it for five minutes on a lightly floured surface. Butter a large bowl (you can use oil if you prefer), add the dough and coat it with the butter (or oil). Cover and let rise. You want it to double in size. This will take about forty minutes.
- While the dough is rising, mix together the cinnamon and the remaining ½ cup of sugar.
- When the dough has doubled, divide it into 12 pieces and roll in the cinnamon sugar then put in a greased baking pan. Cover the pan and let it rise, again about 40 minutes until it doubles yet again.
- Bake for 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 350 degrees F
- Let cool then add the icing.
- Stir all the ingredients (butter, sugar, milk, vanilla) together. Add when the buns are cool.
Yum! Thank you, Sabrina Garie for sharing that recipe. I can’t wait to try it out. Now, let’s read more about each story in The Sin Circus.
Dark Surrender by Rachel Firasek
He stole her control, but she hasn’t completely surrendered her heart…yet.
Claimed by the Blade by Mina Carter
He’s waited years to claim her. Tonight, she’s all out of excuses…
Ring of Fire by Lacey Wolfe
The Ringmaster must figure out his feelings before his ballerina goes up in
Unmasking Her Dom by Jennifer James
Tormented by touch, the King of the Harlequin resolves to release his bratty
sub before she strips away the last barriers between them, and discovers his
The Bratty Lioness Tamer by April Angel
Two sexy female lovers. A new master ready to tame them.
And the performance they’ll never forget.
Sweet & Sticky by Sabrina Garie
Recipe for forever: Mix a flailing writer with a down-on-his-luck agent, toss
in a pound of cotton candy and an empty bleacher. Let simmer.
Twice the Pleasure by Georgina DeBurca
As the bindings unravel, two brothers race to save the woman who has captured
With the Greatest of Ease by Anne Lange
He traded a trapeze and the catch of a lifetime for a life in a courtroom. Now
he’ll share her, to catch her, one last time.
For the final act, the author’s of The Sin Circus have this fun Giveaway. 🙂
The Sin Circus released today, April 29, 2014!! 😀
It will be available at Barnes & Noble soon.