For the I Heart Books Giveaway! click here
Fun and games are over. It’s time to get back to work. The best thing I can do for my debut now is to get published again. I have three WIPs on the edge of ready.
I need to get back to my routine of taking care of me, studying my craft, and working on my WIPs everyday, everyday, EVERYDAY. 😀
School starts again this week in Michigan which means my days will start earlier and my oldest will be gone ALL day. My youngest starts preschool next week and will be gone three mornings. Are there any changes coming to your routine this fall? Good luck with any and all changes everyone.
Now, for some inspiration …
This week, Paul and All-Star Kathryn perform a Jazz routine choreographed by Tyce Diorio. This piece is hot, fast and all kinds of cool. Kathryn does some crazy things with her legs, one of the best is right at the end. You don’t want to miss it. The dancing starts about 46-seconds in.
The Goals – week-9 results
- Spend at least 1-hour a day with my characters – done.
- Daily progress in writing craft, word count, editing, and/or plotting – once again, this is only done if writing guest posts can count. I have written and sent all the guest spots that I’ve committed to so far though. Tomorrow, I plan on getting back to work on the next WIP I plan to submit.
- Workout a minimum of three times a week and round it out with plenty of water, sleep, and my calorie limit – not done. My release week is officially over. It’s time to get back to routine, time to get back to work. WEEK 10 PRIORITY
- Weekly Nia study (i.e. studying the song/movement structure) – not done. WEEK 10 PRIORITY
- Stay on top of my co-op preschool Treasurer responsibilities – done. It was a busy week on the preschool front. The big parent meeting happened and it went well. Yeah! I also took care of deposits, expense reports, and lots of bills.
- Organize something in the house each week & clean something in the house every day – not done. WEEK 10 PRIORITY
- Spend time in the garden – not done, unless I can count picking and eating blueberries. So yummy. WEEK 10 PRIORITY
I’m holding a GIVEAWAY through the end of September to celebrate my debut.
What you might have missed here this week:
Picking blueberries certainly counts as time spent in the garden, so does eating them, if you ate them there! 😀 I’ve been dealing with changes in routine, too. With my daughter away at college, DH and I are now sharing responsibilities with cooking and cleaning, which she was doing most of this summer (no job and likes to cook). It’s worked out better than I expected, though still impacting the writing time a bit. Good luck with your changing routine!
Oh good because there is more to pick today. 🙂 That’s nice that she was such good help for you guys. We are just getting to the age where our oldest can really start to help. I need to give him some more to do too. 🙂 Thanks, Jennette.
Sounds like you’ve done well, and I loved that video. 🙂 Best of luck for week 10! 😀
Thanks, Shah. 🙂
I love the diversity of your goals. You’re as eclectically-interested as I am . . . and many others, I’m sure.
All the best with your goals for the remainder of Round 3.
Yes, I am eclectic, lol. Thanks Steph. 🙂