This week I wandered back into my semi-normal schedule. What’s normal for each of us is always changing though, right? Normal for me isn’t what it used to look like, maybe because I’m not quiet back there yet. But, if I try and force my life back into the tight space it used to be I’m bound to find trouble. My mission has now become finding the new normal. Flexibility is important not just physically, but mentally too.
Speaking of changes, what do you think of my new theme? My little blog turns one tomorrow, so I thought I’d start year two off with a little change. Flexibility and change. I will use that theme and stay fresh, alert, and move my new normal right on into the future.
The Goals – week-3 results
- Spend at least 1-hour a day with my characters- done
- Weekly progress in word count, editing, and/or plotting- done. Last Sunday I stated this goal needed to be a priority and boy did I ever. I found the foundation for the second half of a story I’m building, so much fun. AND I joined two critique groups. I even shared my first submission and critique with one of the groups. That is huge progress for me.
- Finish reading current craft book- I spent no time with Margie this week. WEEK-4 PRIORITY
- Workout a minimum of three times a week and round it out with plenty of water, sleep and my calorie limit- done.
- Study one of the Nia 52-moves each week- Undulation: standing in Open Stance, wave the spine- from top to bottom and then bottom to top. Sense the spaces between your vertebrae. The mental focus will help release chi that may be blocked in the spine. Practice in all stances.
- Finish the Nia Sanjana-routine bars and start the Nia Opal-routine bars (i.e. studying the song/movement structure)- no progress WEEK-4 PRIORITY
- Stay on top of my co-op preschool Treasurer responsibilities- done. Tuition was due this week, busy times.
- Organize something in the house each week- done. This week I did make my appointment at the resale shop, so those four-large boxes are out of the house. Yeah! I also organized one junk drawer. It’s a little drawer, but I did it. I need to make a habit of this, I have a bunch of junk drawers.
What you might have missed here this week: